First Capitol Ag's commitment to hedging differentiates itself from conventional
brokers and supports our reputation as "America's Hedge Broker." FCA's
nationally recognized Hedge Brokers specialize in agricultural markets. These
marketing mentors direct hedgers to wean themselves from being risk takers, to
being price protectors.
- Founded First Capitol Ag in 1989
- Managing Director at Knight Futures
- Married -- wife Michelle and three daughters
- Former floor trader at Chicago Board of Trade
- Served 3 terms on the NFA Board of Directors
- Native of Flint, Michigan
- B.A. at University of Montana
- Enjoys flying, downhill skiing, running and riding his Harley-Davidson
Mike North -- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sr. Risk Management Advisor -- Associated with First Capitol Ag since 1995
- Graduate of University of Wisconsin-Platteville -- Ag Business
- Grew up on a dairy farm in southeastern Wisconsin
- Former Wisconsin State FFA Vice President
- Married -- wife - Jennifer & four daughters
- Enjoys hunting, fishing, biking, & skiing
Jacob Burks -- email@example.com
- Hedge Consultant -- Associated with First Capitol Ag since 2005
- BS degree in Agriculture Business from Arkansas Tech University
- Masters in Business Administration from Southeastern Oklahoma State University
- Born and raised in Benton, Arkansas
- Married -- wife Sara & two children
- Began steer wrestling while in high school, continued in college rodeo, and continues to rodeo regionally
Jessica Leibfried -- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hedge Consultant -- Associated with First Capitol Ag since 2003
- Graduate of University of Wisconsin-Madison -- Agricultural Business Management degree
- Grew up on Southwest Wisconsin beef farm
- Was a runner on the grain floor at the Chicago Board of Trade
- Worked as a meat risk management intern at Kraft Foods
- Enjoys spending time with her family, being a Badger fan, scrapbooking and traveling
Brian Wagner -- email@example.com
- Hedge consultant -- Associated with First Capitol Ag since 1996
- Graduate of University of Wisconsin-Platteville -- BA degree
- Born and raised in Southwest Wisconsin
- Married -- wife Tonia & two children
- Enjoys family time, the outdoors, and sports
Tammi White -- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grew up on a dairy farm in southwest Wisconsin.
- She joined First Capitol in April of 2007.
- She and her husband have 4 children and 1 grandson.
- Enjoys attending her children's sporting events and activities.
- She is a huge Green Bay Packer fan.